Associate, Attorney at law
T: +48 22 212 04 50
In PATH she advises individual and corporate clients in the area of civil and commercial law, including property succession. In addition, she participates, inter alia, in the corporate law services for legal entities and legal services of M&A transactions, including due diligence process.
Before joining PATH, she gained experience in well-recognized Polish law firms. During her legal career she was providing legal services for many legal entities as well as non-governmental organizations.
- University of Łódź, Master of Law, 2012
- Warsaw School of Economics, postgraduate studies: "Mergers and Acquisitions", 2013
- Warsaw School of Economics, postgraduate studies: "Corporate Academy", 2014
- H. Grocjusz Intellectual Property Rights Centre, postgraduate studies: „School of New Technologies Law (IT/TMT)”, 2021
- University of Łódź, Faculty of Law and Administration, postgraduate studies: „Personal Data Protection”, 2021 - pending
- English, French
- Bar Association in Łódź